We’re already nearly half way through #WorldKidLitMonth but there’s still plenty more to come.
This week, Ruth Ahmedzai Kemp talks to Patsy Aldana of Aldana Books; editor Alison Weiss tells Lawrence Schimel about The End by Mats Strandberg, the lead title from new middle grade and young adult imprint Arctis, and which was translated by Judith Kiros. Then Alexandra Büchler will take us to the Asian Festival of Children’s Content, and we’ll have book reviews from Wales, Chile and Finland!
Sign up for World Kid Lit LIVE!
Our second exciting panel discussion takes place on 30 September at 4pm BST. Let us know you’re coming on our Facebook page.
In case you missed it
You can catch up on the previous week’s posts
- Sunday Spotlight with Harkaitz Cano
- Interview with translator Elisabeth Lauffer about My Favorite Things
- Julia Sherwood introduces a Slovak kidlit sensation.
- Johanna McCalmont reviews the Afro YA Fiction Project Water Birds on the Lakeshore
- Ruth Ahmedzai Kemp talks to Tina Hartas from TripFiction about travelling the world in books
- Publisher and translator Christopher Franceschelli discusses two new illustrated non-fiction books form the Ukraine
You can still watch our first World Kid Lit LIVE! panel event over on our Facebook page:
We’d love you to tell us what you’re reading this September. Join in the discussions on social media or share your #WorldKidLit Month Challenge, reading and reviewing one children’s book in translation.